Sunday, January 5, 2014

At Home in Stockholm

After nearly 4 months away from home, nothing could be better than sleeping in my own bed, eating something other than schnitzel and simply seeing my friends and family.  Gone are the days of the caretaker that began at 5:30 in the morning.  In fact, I have swiftly turned around my sleeping pattern with no day beginning before 10 (that doesn't always mean I'm getting more sleep).  

Though the weather is absolutely miserable at the moment, it doesn't seem to matter so much.  In an case, I will soon be making the shift from the fog and rain of Stockholm to the sun and blue skies of Malaga. The temperature there averages at about 18 degrees Celsius! While I am excited for this, I believe I will cut the trip short, from 3 months to 2 and a half. Like this I will have an entire month back in Stockholm to get bored and ready for the next trip: Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment